Introducing the Garner Quilt Pattern
- 5, 6, 13, or 18 fat quarter friendly (excluding the background).
- Scraps from the FQs can be used for a scrappy binding.
- NO small HSTs!
- Size options include 36″ sq. Crib, 36″ x 48″ Lap, 60″ sq. Throw, and 72″ sq. Large Throw.
- Optional “choose your own adventure” layout.
- Fabric Requirements listed below.
Not surprisingly, it was inspired by a farm implement; this is a hay rake, used to rake hay into rows for baling. Can you see the design?
There are endless “choose your own adventure” layouts possible. Here are just a few…