Scrappy Log Cabin Roses Course!!
Grab your overflowing scrap bins and join Rachelle for a quilty adventure in creating your own scrappy log cabin rose blocks!
The objective of this course is to learn how to make a ~12″ x 12″ scrappy rose block in the color(s) of your choice using an improv log cabin technique.
- Approximately 1/3 to 1/2 yard of fabric scraps in the color(s) of your choice
- One (1) ~13″ x 13″ piece of neutral colored foundation fabric
- Printed copy of “Polygon Templates” (available after purchase)
- Rotary cutter or fabric scissors
- Basic sewing machine
- Neutral colored thread
- Iron & ironing board
- Cutting Mat
- Glue stick
* Supply kits are available for the “Glow Rose” version at https://rachellehandmade.com/shop
- Downloadable “Welcome Packet” with link to access course content.
- Printable Polygon Templates for starting your scrappy rose
- Lifetime Access to 110+ minutes of video instruction & content via the Course’s PRIVATE Facebook Group
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A (free) FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO ACCESS THE COURSE CONTENT!!!
Lesson 0 – Intro & Background
Lesson 1 – Foundation Fabric
Lesson 2 – Choosing Rose Fabrics – Color
Lesson 3 – Choosing Rose Fabrics – Value
Lesson 4 – Choosing Rose Fabrics – Scale
Lesson 5 – Choosing Rose Fabrics – Size & Shape
Lesson 6 – Polygon Templates
Lesson 7 – Finished Block Examples
Lesson 8 – Step by Step Glow Rose Example
Lesson 9 – Monochrome Rose Technique
Lesson 10 – Expanding Your Rose’s Foundation
Lesson 11 – Piecing & Finishing Your Quilt