Introducing…Scrap Academy; an 100% virtual, on-demand course designed to help you turn those full scrap bins and pretty precuts into beautiful quilts!
- Are your scrap bins overflowing?
- Are you tired of making scrappy mug rugs & potholders?
- Do you struggle with choosing fabrics and color palettes?
- Do you like the scrappy quilt look, but don’t know where to start making one?
- Do you have more than a few pretty precut bundles, but they’re collecting dust on your shelf?
At our virtual Scrap Academy, you will learn how to:
- Identify Harmonious Colors
- Make the Most of your Stash
- Efficiently Use Fat Quarters
- Use Precuts for a Controlled Scrappy Look
- Five (5) Methods to Create Unique Color Palettes
- Use Value & Scale for Maximum Visual Impact
Lessons will be released once a week through the duration of the course. Tentative start date is mid-September ’22.
Also offered will be a private Facebook community page, printable cheat sheets, worksheets, guided color palette creation sessions, and more!
We’d LOVE to hear your thoughts! Click the link below to complete a quick survey.
If you want to be the first to hear about when Scrap Academy is open for enrollment, sign up for the waitlist below: