This DIGITAL pattern provides complete instructions for making all the variations of the SCRAPPY SLEEVE.
Create a colorful document folder or laptop sleeve using scraps or highlight that special print you have stashed away. Sleeve finishes at 11″ high x 13″ wide, but you can customize the width for your purposes.
Use the 4″ x 6″ blocks from Rachelle’s “Mini Art Quilts” Book to create a beautiful foundation paper pieced (FPP) flap. This project is also great for ombre fabrics.
The “Mini Art Quilts” Book can be found here: https://www
* Skill level required: Confident beginner
* Easy to Advanced difficulty level options are provided.
* Closure band instructions are provided.
* FABRIC REQUIREMENTS ARE LISTED IN PHOTOS.
* Basic sewing and quilting knowledge needed; pattern assumes all yardage is 42 inches wide, fat quarters measure 18″ x 21″, patchwork piecing seam allowances to be a scant 1/4 inch, sleeve piecing seam allowances to be 1/2″.
* Quilt pattern is for ONE person use. Do not copy, sell or distribute in any way!
* You may sell quilts using this pattern in small quantities. Please credit the pattern designer as Rachelle Craig of Rachelle Handmade.
This listing is for a DIGITAL (PDF) copy of the pattern. You will receive a 9 page PDF file. It can be printed on 8.5 x 11 inch paper or viewed on your device. Following the confirmation of your purchase, you will receive an email notification giving you a link to enable you to download your file to your computer or tablet. Please note that the link will allow you to access the file a limited number of times, so please do not access the pattern repeatedly without first downloading and saving it on your own computer.
There are no reviews yet.