Grab your overflowing scrap bins and join Rachelle for a quilty adventure in creating your own scrappy log cabin rose blocks!
The objective of this course is to learn how to make a ~12″ x 12″ scrappy rose block in the color(s) of your choice using an improv log cabin technique.
- Approximately 1/3 to 1/2 yard of fabric scraps in the color(s) of your choice
- One (1) ~13″ x 13″ piece of neutral colored foundation fabric
- Printed copy of “Polygon Templates” file (emailed to you in welcome packet)
- Rotary cutter or fabric scissors
- Basic sewing machine
- Neutral colored thread
- Iron & ironing board
- Cutting Mat
- Glue stick
* A limited amount of supply kits are available here: Glow Rose Quilt Block KIT
After receiving confirmation of payment, you will receive a link to the course’s private Facebook group. You will need to REQUEST to join the group, entering your purchase date. Requests to join the group are manually approved from 6 AM — 8 PM Central time. Please allow for 1-2 hours after purchase during these hours.
You will receive:
- Downloadable “Welcome Packet” with link to the course’s private Facebook group page.
- Printable Polygon Templates for starting your scrappy rose
- Lifetime Access to the Course content via the Course’s PRIVATE Facebook Group
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO ACCESS THE COURSE CONTENT!!! Please feel free to contact Rachelle if you need assistance setting up a FREE Facebook account.
There are no reviews yet.