This versatile trio of quilted scarves is a fashionable way to use your treasured fabrics. Use yardage, fat quarters, other precuts, or scraps to create a wearable work of art. Use pieces of backing and batting leftover from previous projects to increase sustainability!
These scarves are a quick make and are the perfect holiday gift for your family and friends. Grab your feature fabric and batting & backing scraps to create a sustainable piece of wearable art!
The Doris Mae Cowl Scarf is a cozy wrap around with fasteners in the front for easy wearing.
The Patti Dawn Straight Scarf has optional POCKETS for extra warmth.
The Louise June Bandana Scarf covers your chest for extra protection from the winter winds.
Fabric suggestions provided to make your scarf warm, warmer, or warmest!
This DIGITAL pattern provides complete instructions for making all the variations of the Quilted Scarf.
* Skill level required: Confident beginner
* FABRIC REQUIREMENTS ARE LISTED IN PHOTOS.
* Basic sewing and quilting knowledge needed; pattern assumes all yardage is 42 inches wide, fat quarters measure 18″ x 21″.
* Quilt pattern is for ONE person use. Do not copy, sell or distribute in any way!
* You may sell quilts using this pattern in small quantities. Please credit the pattern designer as Rachelle Craig of Rachelle Handmade.
This listing is for a DIGITAL (PDF) copy of the pattern. You will receive an 11 page PDF file. It can be printed on 8.5 x 11 inch paper or viewed on your device. Following the confirmation of your purchase, you will receive an email notification giving you a link to enable you to download your file to your computer or tablet. Please note that the link will allow you to access the file a limited number of times, so please do not access the pattern repeatedly without first downloading and saving it on your own computer.