This pattern provides complete instructions for making all the variations of the ITERATE quilt. Skill level required: Confident beginner
* Quilt size options: 40″ square crib and 69″ square large throw sizes. Options included for multi-color, 2-color, and scrappy versions.
* FABRIC REQUIREMENTS ARE LISTED IN PHOTOS.
* Basic sewing and quilting knowledge needed; pattern assumes all fabrics are 42 inches wide and seam allowances to be a scant 1/4 inch.
* Quilt pattern is ONE person use. Do not copy, sell or distribute in any way!
* You may sell quilts using this pattern in small quantities. Please credit the pattern designer as Rachelle Craig of Rachelle Handmade.
* Coloring sheet is included to help you plan your quilt.
* Optional cutting labels are included to help you stay organized as you work.
PRINTED PAPER PATTERN is also available in my shop.
This listing is for a digital PDF copy of the pattern. You will receive a 22 page PDF file. It can be printed on 8.5 x 11 inch paper or viewed on your device. Following the confirmation of your purchase, you will receive an email notification giving you a link to enable you to download your file. Please note that the link will allow you to access the file a limited number of times, so please do not access the pattern repeatedly (for instance on your phone) without first downloading and saving it on your own computer.
There are no reviews yet.