This pattern provides complete instructions for making all the variations of the ITERATE quilt. Skill level required: Confident beginner
* Quilt size options: 40″ square crib and 69″ square large throw sizes. Options included for multi-color, 2-color, and scrappy versions.
* FABRIC REQUIREMENTS ARE LISTED IN PHOTOS.
* Basic sewing and quilting knowledge needed; pattern assumes all fabrics are 42 inches wide and seam allowances to be a scant 1/4 inch.
* Quilt pattern is ONE person use. Do not copy, sell or distribute in any way!
* You may sell quilts using this pattern in small quantities. Please credit the pattern designer as Rachelle Craig of Rachelle Handmade.
* Coloring sheet is included to help you plan your quilt.
* Optional cutting labels are included to help you stay organized as you work.
PRINTED PAPER PATTERN is also available in my shop.
This listing is for a digital PDF copy of the pattern. You will receive a 22 page PDF file. It can be printed on 8.5 x 11 inch paper or viewed on your device. Following the confirmation of your purchase, you will receive an email notification giving you a link to enable you to download your file. Please note that the link will allow you to access the file a limited number of times, so please do not access the pattern repeatedly (for instance on your phone) without first downloading and saving it on your own computer.