Frozen Tundra is a foundation paper pieced wall quilt pattern.
* Skill level required: Intermediate; knowledge of foundation paper piecing (FPP) is required. NO instructions are provided on how to foundation paper piece.
* This winter quilt block was originally released as part of the Power of Seasons collection, which also featured blocks for autumn, spring, and summer. My fellow designers are as follows: Cristina De Miranda, Amarar Studio, and Julia Wachs Designs. As of 2023.11.27, Cristina has published her Autumn Leaves pattern which can be found in her online shop.
* Quilt size: 16″ x 26″ wall hanging quilt.
* FABRIC REQUIREMENTS ARE LISTED IN PHOTOS.
* Basic sewing and quilting knowledge needed; pattern assumes all fabrics are 42 inches wide and seam allowances to be a scant 1/4 inch.
* Quilt pattern is ONE person use. Do not copy, sell or distribute in any way!
* You may sell quilts using this pattern in small quantities. Please credit the pattern designer as Rachelle Craig of Rachelle Handmade.
* Coloring sheet is included to help you plan your quilt.
This listing is for a digital PDF copy of the pattern. You will receive a 19 page PDF file. It can be printed on 8.5 x 11 inch paper or viewed on your device. Following the confirmation of your purchase, you will receive an email notification giving you a link to enable you to download your file. Please note that the link will allow you to access the file a limited number of times, so please do not access the pattern repeatedly (for instance on your phone) without first downloading and saving it on your own computer.
Keywords: wall hanging quilt pattern, mini quilt patterns, mini quilts patterns, scrappy quilt pattern, scrappy quilt