This DIGITAL pattern provides complete instructions for making all the variations of the BECKET quilt.
* Skill level required: Intermediate
* Techniques Used: Making half rectangle triangles with thorough instructions and templates for easy trimming; no special rulers or ruler marking required!
* Quilt size options: Wall, Crib, Throw, Large Throw Sizes.
* FABRIC REQUIREMENTS ARE LISTED IN PHOTOS.
* Basic sewing and quilting knowledge needed; pattern assumes all yardage is 42 inches wide, fat quarters measure 18″ x 21″, fat eighths measure 9″ x 21″, and seam allowances to be a scant 1/4 inch.
* Quilt pattern is for ONE person use. Do not copy, sell or distribute in any way!
* You may sell quilts using this pattern in small quantities. Please credit the pattern designer as Rachelle Craig of Rachelle Handmade.
* Coloring sheet is included to help you plan your quilt.
* Optional cutting labels are included to help you stay organized as you work.
This listing is for a DIGITAL (PDF) copy of the pattern. You will receive a 24 page PDF file. It can be printed on 8.5 x 11 inch paper or viewed on your computer or tablet. Following the confirmation of your purchase, you will receive an email notification from Etsy giving you a link to enable you to download your file to your computer or tablet. Please note that the link will allow you to access the file a limited number of times, so please do not access the pattern repeatedly without first downloading and saving it on your own computer.