This pattern provides complete instructions for making the AMPLIFY quilt.
* Skill level required: Confident beginner.
* Using the Strip Piecing technique, Amplify comes together quicker than traditionally pieced methods.
* Quilt size: 64 inch x 64 inch Throw Size.
* FABRIC REQUIREMENTS ARE LISTED IN PHOTOS.
* Use of directional fabrics are not recommended
* Basic sewing and quilting knowledge needed; pattern assumes all fabrics are 42 inches wide and seam allowances to be a scant 1/4 inch.
* Quilt pattern is for ONE person use. Do not copy, sell or distribute in any way!
* You may sell quilts using this pattern in small quantities. Please credit the pattern designer as Rachelle Craig of Rachelle Handmade.
* Coloring sheet is included to help you plan your quilt.
This listing is for a digital PDF copy of the pattern. You will receive an 8 page PDF file. It can be printed on 8.5 x 11 inch paper or viewed on your device. Following the confirmation of your purchase, you will receive an email notification giving you a link to enable you to download your file. Please note that the link will allow you to access the file a limited number of times, so please do not access the pattern repeatedly (for instance on your phone) without first downloading and saving it on your own computer.
There are no reviews yet.